Edward Kofi Louis
1 Divided By 2 Equals To 0.5
At the corridor,
Of the dispute,
Corruption and failure!
Site, mite, white, bite, kite, quite, rite, write, cite;
A widow's mite,
Of such things,
I have told you before! !
Because,1 divided by 2 equals to 0.5.
Who's who? !
Strife, rife, wife, knife, life;
But, take me along wherever you go!
Fit, hit, bit, sit, merit, grit, wit, whit, kit, pit;
For, there is nothing you can do to correct them! !
But, to c´hange the subject is much needed.
Possible, able, comfortable, table, stable, cable, marble!
But with a lot of progress;
However,1 divided by 2 equals to 0.5! !
And, we need to learn from this dispute.
Edward Kofi Louis's Other Poems
Read this poem in other languages
This poem has not been translated into any other language yet.
Comments about this poem (1 Divided By 2 Equals To 0.5 by Edward Kofi Louis )
The Road Not Taken
If You Forget Me
Still I Rise
Edgar Allan Poe
I Know Why The Caged Bird Sings
Stopping by Woods on a Snowy Evening
William Ernest Henley
- Blue Distances Don't Make Me Cry the Way.., mary douglas
- Capture the Beauty, Tirupathi Chandrupatla
- 'My true love', Wolfie Scott
- I Am the True Giselle She Said, She Did .., mary douglas
- Azul, mary douglas
- My Revenge, John Ugolo Umah
- 'Savior', Wolfie Scott
- A Prisoner, John Ugolo Umah
- Mystery Well, John Ugolo Umah
- Mother Nature's Sex Crime, A.j. Binash