Edward Kofi Louis
1 Divided By 2 Equals To 0.5
At the corridor,
Of the dispute,
Corruption and failure!
Site, mite, white, bite, kite, quite, rite, write, cite;
A widow's mite,
Of such things,
I have told you before! !
Because,1 divided by 2 equals to 0.5.
Who's who? !
Strife, rife, wife, knife, life;
But, take me along wherever you go!
Fit, hit, bit, sit, merit, grit, wit, whit, kit, pit;
For, there is nothing you can do to correct them! !
But, to c´hange the subject is much needed.
Possible, able, comfortable, table, stable, cable, marble!
But with a lot of progress;
However,1 divided by 2 equals to 0.5! !
And, we need to learn from this dispute.
Read this poem in other languages
This poem has not been translated into any other language yet.
Comments about this poem (1 Divided By 2 Equals To 0.5 by Edward Kofi Louis )
(22 March 1941 -)
(16 August 1920 – 9 March 1994)
(March 26, 1874 – January 29, 1963)
(4 April 1928 - 28 May 2014)
(1 February 1902 – 22 May 1967)
(12 July 1904 – 23 September 1973)
Edgar Allan Poe
(19 January 1809 - 7 October 1849)
(10 December 1830 – 15 May 1886)
(27 October 1914 – 9 November 1953)
(28 November 1757 – 12 August 1827)
- Taking Off Emily Dickinson's Clothes, Billy Collins
- The Road Not Taken, Robert Frost
- Still I Rise, Maya Angelou
- If, Rudyard Kipling
- A Smile To Remember, Charles Bukowski
- Do Not Go Gentle Into That Good Night, Dylan Thomas
- Dreams, Langston Hughes
- Annabel Lee, Edgar Allan Poe
- Invictus, William Ernest Henley
- I Know Why The Caged Bird Sings, Maya Angelou
Poem of the Day
- Two Green Points: Art Print by Wassily K.., Frank Avon
- Winter Twilight Haiku, Chenou Liu
- The Season of His Birth, Frank Avon
- The Man Who Cut His Left Leg, Sergi Dutronc
- Back agin, Rodney R. Cooper
- Science Vs Spirituality, Tushar Ray
- Everlasting silence, Mario,Lucien,Rene Odekerken
- all the sun does is stare at my faults, Mandolyn ...
- If I seem, Rodney R. Cooper
- Mojo, Morgan Michaels