Edward Kofi Louis
1 Divided By 2 Equals To 0.5
At the corridor,
Of the dispute,
Corruption and failure!
Site, mite, white, bite, kite, quite, rite, write, cite;
A widow's mite,
Of such things,
I have told you before! !
Because,1 divided by 2 equals to 0.5.
Who's who? !
Strife, rife, wife, knife, life;
But, take me along wherever you go!
Fit, hit, bit, sit, merit, grit, wit, whit, kit, pit;
For, there is nothing you can do to correct them! !
But, to c´hange the subject is much needed.
Possible, able, comfortable, table, stable, cable, marble!
But with a lot of progress;
However,1 divided by 2 equals to 0.5! !
And, we need to learn from this dispute.
Read this poem in other languages
This poem has not been translated into any other language yet.
Comments about this poem (1 Divided By 2 Equals To 0.5 by Edward Kofi Louis )
The Road Not Taken
If You Forget Me
Still I Rise
Edgar Allan Poe
I Know Why The Caged Bird Sings
Stopping by Woods on a Snowy Evening
William Ernest Henley
- Missing An Award Ceremony, RoseAnn V. Shawiak
- Weeping Under The Rain, Tony Adah
- EVEN More Cosmic Than That~~~, Monk E. Biz
- No Place Nation, Xavier Cole
- Dream Another Dream, Xavier Cole
- CITY OF LOVE 10 WORD, Beryl Dov
- Polyamory, Rm.Shanmugam Chettiar.
- HEARTBREAK 10 WORD, Beryl Dov
- Multiple children, Rm.Shanmugam Chettiar.
- If I Had a Voice, Lee Gelis