Edward Kofi Louis
1 Before 2
I will love to see you by my side,
And you will be given what you were made to receive;
But,1 before 2;
And like the muse of your love in the graden of peace.
Lap, map, tap, yap, cap, dap, soap, flap, clap;
But, try to have mercy on 'Mercy Opong'!
For, she's ready with her muse.
Sap, hap, nap, rap, strap, slap, trap, wrap, crap!
But,1 before 2;
Moon, noon, spoon, soon, boon, croon, goon;
But, you won't be there this time around!
Liable, reliable, able, cable, capable, honourable;
And like the sweet muse of love,
But,1 before 2!
Because, Rome was not built in a day.
To be mounted;
To be noted;
And like the honourable things in life!
Constable, sable, gable, stable, table;
But before the law with your muse for obvious reasons,
For the agenda is now set up in the order of 1 before 2.
Read this poem in other languages
This poem has not been translated into any other language yet.
Comments about this poem (1 Before 2 by Edward Kofi Louis )
Did you read them?
- Photo Thoughts, GRANT FRASER
- Make in India, gajanan mishra
- Respectable, Dean Meredith
- Artists, kassem oude
- दिनैनि गोसोखांथियाव, Ronjoy Brahma
- Make others do, gajanan mishra
- MY FEELINGS FOR YOU, AMADU KAMARA
- From Gandhiji's Quotes for Gandhi Jayanthi, Dr John Celes
- Seeing, Aparna Chatterjee
- O American Girl, Will You Take With You?, Bijay Kant Dubey
Poem of the Day
(March 26, 1874 – January 29, 1963)
(4 April 1928 - 28 May 2014)
- Philip Booth
Edgar Allan Poe
(19 January 1809 - 7 October 1849)
(1 February 1902 – 22 May 1967)
- Heather Burns
(31 May 1819 - 26 March 1892)
(12 July 1904 – 23 September 1973)
(26 April 1564 - 23 April 1616)