I'd spend my nights wishing through and through,
Now, that's something I no longer have to do,
Because my wish finally came true,
I finally have you.
11: 11 is just a time in the night now,
And I know everything's alright now.
So thank you 11: 11,
For giving me my gift from heaven.
Read this poem in other languages
This poem has not been translated into any other language yet.
Comments about this poem (11: 11 by Steven Elsner )
The Road Not Taken
If You Forget Me
Still I Rise
Edgar Allan Poe
I Know Why The Caged Bird Sings
Stopping by Woods on a Snowy Evening
William Ernest Henley
- Frankenstein, Victor Cruickshank
- Potry, John deVries
- COPLA 84 INVOCATION: This Bad Guy World, T (no first name) Wignesan
- Left Behind, D.L. Aceves
- Mother Nature, Victor Cruickshank
- Mature Love, RoseAnn V. Shawiak
- Homophones, Victor Cruickshank
- Time, Victor Cruickshank
- More Of The Different, John deVries
- Speak about love, hasmukh amathalal