Just afore the years run out for this
enticing as always you'll be
rare to the world, your heart really is
aloft; thine state-praise thee!
How the world changed upon your lost
at mine state 'twas so oblivious
pretty lucky ain't no loss
past to aback was no previous
yes! Never united the world so apart
But smiles aren't to be forfieted
Days and more days, life's yet to start
'twas satisfied no long unriqquited.
Ellirie Aviles's Other Poems
Read this poem in other languages
This poem has not been translated into any other language yet.
Comments about this poem (12-10 by Ellirie Aviles )
The Road Not Taken
If You Forget Me
Still I Rise
Edgar Allan Poe
I Know Why The Caged Bird Sings
Stopping by Woods on a Snowy Evening
William Ernest Henley
- Convergence-A Painting By Jackson Pollock, Kyle Schlicher
- if it's free take two, Mandolyn ...
- Harmony In Marriage, Kyle Schlicher
- what was i supposed to be doing again?, Mandolyn ...
- The windmill of my existance, Mario,Lucien,Rene Odekerken
- Home, Susan Oxford
- My writer friends and I, jim hogg
- six thousand years should do the trick, Mandolyn ...
- Strange is Life, Smoky Hoss
- Voice of your bangles, ramesh rai