Edward Kofi Louis
You are my august lady who visited me on the 12th of August,
And the abosolute proof of your love cannot be denied!
For you met what you wanted on this date.
She was as sweet as the apples and,
She motivated me to move on;
For she was like the wealth of a Nation.
Oh yes, the promised land was occupied by her love;
And she had enough from what she wanted.
From Winneba to Accra and from the realms of love,
For she was hoping for something great on this date!
And there it was with her nakedness on 12th August;
With no opinionated controversy like, a boat on the deep blue sea.
Edward Kofi Louis's Other Poems
Read this poem in other languages
This poem has not been translated into any other language yet.
Comments about this poem (12th August by Edward Kofi Louis )
Did you read them?
- MY WAYطريقي, MOHAMMAD SKATI
- Genes, jeans!, Edward Kofi Louis
- Ticking Over, Yvonne Rautenbach
- In A Confused World, Edward Kofi Louis
- MY WAY, MOHAMMAD SKATI
- You need someone, hasmukh amathalal
- Organized team, hasmukh amathalal
- I Am Weird and I Am Happy, Rohit Sapra
- Beloved Alice (Square Sonnet I), Rohan Nath
- Meeting Room 13, Edward Kofi Louis