14 Line Poem About Love
Love is Bittersweet
It is the greatest thing in the world,
but is every man's downfall.
Love is the thing that starts wars,
signs treaties, and does other stuff.
Love is evil.
It drives men crazy, disrupts their lives,
Changes their mental state.
Love is happy.
It fills your heart and your life with joy,
It gives you crazy ideas and fills your head with nonsense.
Love is the best thing to happen to me.
And I hate it.
What about you?
Read this poem in other languages
This poem has not been translated into any other language yet.
Comments about this poem (14 Line Poem About Love by Anthony Mantegna )
The Road Not Taken
If You Forget Me
Still I Rise
Edgar Allan Poe
Stopping by Woods on a Snowy Evening
I Know Why The Caged Bird Sings
William Ernest Henley
- Joint campaign, hasmukh amathalal
- Women of Tahrir Square, Abdullah alHemaidy
- Victory is ours, gajanan mishra
- Teacher, Asit Kumar Sanyal
- The Road is Full of Thorn,, Aftab Alam
- Do accept, hasmukh amathalal
- A Bit On The Side, Rod Morris
- Some Things Should Not Have Been, Anita Khelawan
- Let not this earth be divided, gajanan mishra
- With situation, hasmukh amathalal