14 Line Poem About Love
Love is Bittersweet
It is the greatest thing in the world,
but is every man's downfall.
Love is the thing that starts wars,
signs treaties, and does other stuff.
Love is evil.
It drives men crazy, disrupts their lives,
Changes their mental state.
Love is happy.
It fills your heart and your life with joy,
It gives you crazy ideas and fills your head with nonsense.
Love is the best thing to happen to me.
And I hate it.
What about you?
Read this poem in other languages
This poem has not been translated into any other language yet.
Comments about this poem (14 Line Poem About Love by Anthony Mantegna )
The Road Not Taken
If You Forget Me
Still I Rise
Edgar Allan Poe
I Know Why The Caged Bird Sings
Stopping by Woods on a Snowy Evening
William Ernest Henley
- Friendship's Light, Pamela Kewin
- Windmill, lee fones
- A Rise of Fury, tolu ogundare
- I Feel Your Darkness, Lilly Emery
- Arabian sea., Gangadharan nair Pulingat..
- Winter Walk..., Denis Martindale
- Year 3000 and Beyond (A Scientific Fores.., Jesus James Llorico
- When Dreams Come, Kyle Schlicher
- Horse of the Hot Bloods, tolu ogundare
- of my Pride, sEaN nOrTh