2 and a half *'s
I was not born
to direct thought,
as if true living
was one great big
I was born dead and I am
still trying to live or give,
whatever it is...
as close proxim.
Poems are just snippets
of life already lived,
and the only reward,
is the high falutin
To catch the mouse,
before it leaves the house,
all dressed up like a bigger rat,
trapped no less,
for the better or worse...
GRANT FRASER's Other Poems
Read this poem in other languages
This poem has not been translated into any other language yet.
Comments about this poem (2 and a half *'s by GRANT FRASER )
- Ode To B.J Azang, Tony Adah
- So Many Hummingbirds, Donal Mahoney
- SENRYU (5-7-5) 12, Aftab Alam
- Reaching For Desires, RoseAnn V. Shawiak
- A centennary - -, Murtaza Micky Yusuf
- YES! ! (to N.), John Thorkild Ellison
- Bee, Nassy Fesharaki
- Mulk Raj Anand As I Saw Him, Knew Him, Bijay Kant Dubey
- Morning Triku II, Steve Kittell
- Hurly-Burly هرج و مرج, MOHAMMAD SKATI