25 years WOW
I am sure it was only the other day.
I remember turning to see my angel walking my way
A vision in white with beauty so rare
All I could do was stand and stare
With love for each other in the church we did stand
You and I hand in hand.
You have made me so happy over the years
Looking back there were few tears.
Life has moved on at a galloping pace.
But you’re still my angel with the beautiful face.
(For my wife on our silver wedding anniversary)
Read this poem in other languages
This poem has not been translated into any other language yet.
Comments about this poem (25 years by Dennis Walker )
The Road Not Taken
If You Forget Me
Still I Rise
Edgar Allan Poe
I Know Why The Caged Bird Sings
Stopping by Woods on a Snowy Evening
William Ernest Henley
- My Demons, Brianna Kimball
- Multi-Tasker, douglas scotney
- Bottom Feeders, douglas scotney
- Love is Like a Painting, Paul Hartal
- Depicting Hearts, RoseAnn V. Shawiak
- Not Meant To Be, Brianna Kimball
- Definition Of Possibility, RoseAnn V. Shawiak
- Quality Of Moments, RoseAnn V. Shawiak
- her humor, Bull Hawking
- For CARL, Mae Ethan