Frandy Osias Louis
30 ReAsOnS WhY I LoVe YoU
1. I love the way I know you'll never give up on me.
2. I love the fact that I wouldn't ever give up on you.
3. I love the way you look at me.
4. I love how beautiful your eyes are.
5. I love the way I can't imagine a day without you in my life.
6. I love the way if we were ever separated I wouldn't know how to go on.
7. I love the way I hold you and never want to let go.
8. I love the way your voice sounds over the phone.
9. I love how I know you'll always be there when I need you to be.
10. I love the fact that I will always be there for you when u need me.
11. I love how when I dream at night the only person I can see in my life is you.
12. I love how complete I feel when I am with you.
13. I love how our bodies just fit together.
14. I love the way you make me laugh.
15. I love the way you laugh.
16. I love how you would do anything in this world to make me happy.
17. I love the softness of your lips against mine.
18. I love your thoughtfulness.
19. I love your tenderness.
20. I love how every time I look at you, you take my breath away.
21. I love how I thank God everyday for bringing someone as wonderful as you into my life.
22. I love reading your stories.
23. I love reading your poems.
24. I love your way with words.
25. I love you just the way you are.
26. I love how my heart skips a beat whenever you walk into a room.
27. I love the way you are not scared to show your affection when we are in public.
28. I love the fact that you want to be with me and only me.
29. I love how I am and feel when I am with you.
30. I love you for you!
Frandy Osias Louis's Other Poems
Read this poem in other languages
This poem has not been translated into any other language yet.
Comments about this poem (30 ReAsOnS WhY I LoVe YoU by Frandy Osias Louis )
- Time Passes By..., Alvin Jenner
- Comments, Frank Avon
- Raining Hay, Julian Mann
- Belief on God, HARIOM RASTOGI
- Creativity, Tex T Sarnie
- Three Small Fancies, Ananta Madhavan
- Sips through lips, Aftab Alam
- The Mature Woman 2, Tex T Sarnie
- Invitation for Re - Opening Ceremony!, sisirachandra vaduge
- Unbarreled Gun, Edwin Cordero
Poem of the Day
- 04 Tongues Made Of Glass, Shaun Shane
- Daffodils, William Wordsworth
- Phenomenal Woman, Maya Angelou
- The Road Not Taken, Robert Frost
- Fire and Ice, Robert Frost
- Still I Rise, Maya Angelou
- Stopping by Woods on a Snowy Evening, Robert Frost
- If You Forget Me, Pablo Neruda
- If, Rudyard Kipling
- Trees, Joyce Kilmer
(March 26, 1874 – January 29, 1963)
Edna St. Vincent Millay
(22 February 1892 – 19 October 1950)
(4 April 1928 - 28 May 2014)
(12 July 1904 – 23 September 1973)
- Heather Burns
Udiah (witness to Yah)
(16 August 1920 – 9 March 1994)