Dog goD 8Hate
300 Hyde St.
300 Hyde Street
will be renowned, someday
Years ago I opened the wall
and hid a dirty invective...
there between the studs
a flagrant, presumptive intrusion,
how it abused me.
in the end I abused it
plastered it over
That was way back
in the rudiment '60s.
Thenceforth that house
became a paradox and
and an inculcated repellant
sanctuary against they
the invasive clan
and their pesty clamor
The house is now
safe for they privileged
that sanctified few
you can't buy it
but it's free
Dog goD 8Hate's Other Poems
Read this poem in other languages
This poem has not been translated into any other language yet.
Comments about this poem (300 Hyde St. by Dog goD 8Hate )
- Never Feeling Love, RoseAnn V. Shawiak
- To The Gates Of Hell, Edward Kofi Louis
- The house where the wife lives like an i.., Dr.V.K. Kanniappan
- Ek Lafz Ek Rishta, Bano Ali
- THE PATRIOT, Justice Uchenna Mmahi
- fortress of solutude, ademola oluwabusayo
- Never Feeling The Love, RoseAnn V. Shawiak
- Change Is Needed, Edward Kofi Louis
- How Can She Learn?, Edward Kofi Louis
- Intimate Conclusions, RoseAnn V. Shawiak