Dog goD 8Hate
Hot Day, Hot Words, Hot Dog!
Bizarre how canny the uncanny;
they paint their house white
but with black paint: irony...
flagrance for a heated fight!
Subterfuge of the feigning
and pedantic notions of right;
insidious witness pretending
baneful assumptions bright.
Hey, I don't care: the Providence
of contrary saints in their quest
for felicity in caustic paths of
question...they are my friends
posing as fiends. I hate them, and...
I love them...I hate to love!
Read 'A Poison Tree'
William Blake knew me -
'I was angry with my friend;
I told my wrath, my wrath did end! '
Dog goD 8Hate's Other Poems
Read this poem in other languages
This poem has not been translated into any other language yet.
Comments about this poem (Hot Day, Hot Words, Hot Dog! by Dog goD 8Hate )
- Elegy Number Six, Nouri al Jarrah
- Elegy Number Three, Nouri al Jarrah
- looking, llinda bevan
- Elegy Number Two, Nouri al Jarrah
- Elegy Number One, Nouri al Jarrah
- Economic Rugs., Bieze Josephat
- Mama et Papa, Sentamu Aziz
- Roses, Kwai Chee Low
- The Crownless King, Sentamu Aziz
- My Windy Friend, Kwai Chee Low
Poem of the Day
- Still I Rise, Maya Angelou
- Daffodils, William Wordsworth
- A Thought, Robert Louis Stevenson
- On the Ning Nang Nong, Spike Milligan
- Not Waving but Drowning, Stevie Smith
- The Road Not Taken, Robert Frost
- Tarantella, Hilaire Belloc
- First Day at School, Roger McGough
- No Man Is An Island, John Donne
- Invictus, William Ernest Henley
(16 April 1918 – 27 February 2002)
(24 January 1572 - 31 March 1631)
(4 April 1928 - 28 May 2014)
(27 October 1914 – 9 November 1953)
(12 July 1904 – 23 September 1973)
(March 26, 1874 – January 29, 1963)
(28 November 1757 – 12 August 1827)
(26 April 1564 - 23 April 1616)