Dog goD 8Hate
Hot Day, Hot Words, Hot Dog!
Bizarre how canny the uncanny;
they paint their house white
but with black paint: irony...
flagrance for a heated fight!
Subterfuge of the feigning
and pedantic notions of right;
insidious witness pretending
baneful assumptions bright.
Hey, I don't care: the Providence
of contrary saints in their quest
for felicity in caustic paths of
question...they are my friends
posing as fiends. I hate them, and...
I love them...I hate to love!
Read 'A Poison Tree'
William Blake knew me -
'I was angry with my friend;
I told my wrath, my wrath did end! '
Dog goD 8Hate's Other Poems
Read this poem in other languages
This poem has not been translated into any other language yet.
Comments about this poem (Hot Day, Hot Words, Hot Dog! by Dog goD 8Hate )
- Building Bricks, Jude Ogunade
- A Hydro Odyssey, Patrick Czyz
- Salvation, Earth And Sadness, Tony Adah
- Perspective, Patrick Czyz
- flesh to flesh, jaquesha webb
- Make it a new day., Patrick Czyz
- A Deadly Romance, Akhtar Jawad
- Tear Stained Haiku, Patrick Czyz
- It Hurts When Your're Letting Go, Marvin Tordillos
- Where Is The Faith Kept, Lawrence S. Pertillar
Poem of the Day
(March 26, 1874 – January 29, 1963)
(4 April 1928 - 28 May 2014)
(1 February 1902 – 22 May 1967)
(12 July 1904 – 23 September 1973)
Edgar Allan Poe
(19 January 1809 - 7 October 1849)
(10 December 1830 – 15 May 1886)
(24 January 1572 - 31 March 1631)
- Heather Burns
(16 August 1920 – 9 March 1994)