One beautiful girl, hiding behing her smile
Scars covered by bracelets, living a lie
One beautiful girl, so popular she is
Dying inside, not knowing she'll be missed.
One lonely girl, ignored by all
A blade as her only friend, feeling so small
One lonely girl, wall colliding with her fist
Loving the pain, blood dripping down her wrist.
One brave girl, beaten every day
Saving her little brother, standing in his way
One brave girl, bruised and broken in her bed
Secretly thinking, I'm better off dead.
One caring girl, helping all the weak
Someone who can save her, is all that she seeks
One caring girl, feeling dead inside
Her thoughts and scars, all that she hides.
4 Girls, no one ever even knew
What did we miss, what were they going through?
People now noticing, slowly opening their eyes
But too late it was, they couldn't even say goodbye.
Read this poem in other languages
This poem has not been translated into any other language yet.
Comments about this poem (4 Girls. by Scout Kerr )
The Road Not Taken
If You Forget Me
Still I Rise
Edgar Allan Poe
Stopping by Woods on a Snowy Evening
I Know Why The Caged Bird Sings
William Ernest Henley
- She Buried Three, Alicia C. Cooper
- Oxygen, Asit Kumar Sanyal
- Remembering Charlotte, Alicia C. Cooper
- SCARRING, Satish Verma
- you not a good being, MONGAMELI MAZONGOLO
- The Invention of Streetlights, Cole Swensen
- teenage pregnancy, MONGAMELI MAZONGOLO
- Emerge into one, hasmukh amathalal
- do you still remember?, MONGAMELI MAZONGOLO
- The Power Holders, ali chukwuemeka