5 O'clock Dream
At the 5 o’clock dream
Sat with me for sometime
Touched once with your lips
Left a wet imprint
It was still there when I woke up!
I asked, “Can’t we meet once more,
Just once? ”
You moved your head
A smile passed your face,
I couldn’t decipher,
“I’m always there,
And you always think of me,
Always, not just once”.
My eyes were wet
When the world woke me up
From the 5 o’clock dream!
Pradip Chattopadhyay's Other Poems
Read this poem in other languages
This poem has not been translated into any other language yet.
Comments about this poem (5 O'clock Dream by Pradip Chattopadhyay )
The Road Not Taken
If You Forget Me
Still I Rise
Edgar Allan Poe
Stopping by Woods on a Snowy Evening
I Know Why The Caged Bird Sings
William Ernest Henley
Did you read them?
- The Love To Motherland, Bulat Okudzhava
- Pastimes Of Poetry, RoseAnn V. Shawiak
- Think tank, gajanan mishra
- Be thankfull, obed obser
- My Generation, Bulat Okudzhava
- The Midnight Trolley Bus, Bulat Okudzhava
- Now Falling, Bulat Okudzhava
- Oh, You, Fancies, Bulat Okudzhava
- The Little Song, Bulat Okudzhava
- Exploring Inner Oceans, RoseAnn V. Shawiak