5 Steps to Writing a Poem
Writing poems is really quite easy
but if you do it in the car you might get Queezy
Write about something you like
like running outside or riding your bike
Write a simple first line
don't worry not all poems have to rhyme
Just keep the rythme goin'
sooner or later you'll just start flowin'
Write two conclusive lines
like 'i love riding through the pines'
Read it out loud and share it with friends
they both usually come out with happy ends
Read this poem in other languages
This poem has not been translated into any other language yet.
Comments about this poem (5 Steps to Writing a Poem by Little Poet )
The Road Not Taken
If You Forget Me
Still I Rise
Edgar Allan Poe
I Know Why The Caged Bird Sings
Stopping by Woods on a Snowy Evening
William Ernest Henley
- The Photos, Diane Wakoski
- Thank You Dad, Damian Murphy
- Change Self Attitude and Find the World .., umaprosad das
- Lonely Is Me, Lilly Emery
- The Father of My Country, Diane Wakoski
- Life may move, hasmukh amathalal
- Baby, You Are Poetry!, PARTHA SARATHI PAUL
- Thanking My Mother for Piano Lessons, Diane Wakoski
- Risa, Matthew Hunt
- Inside Out, Diane Wakoski