7/7: Before And After
The dark young man
with the curls of the Maghreb
is in an altercation
with the ghost
that lives between his eyes.
'He's harmless', our cadence falls.
But on the eighth of July
he is grinning ear to ear,
boasting to his djinn of jihad
'I did it! ' Our
intonation shoots to the top deck:
Is anything harmless? '
Read this poem in other languages
This poem has not been translated into any other language yet.
Comments about this poem (7/7: Before And After by Richard George )
The Road Not Taken
If You Forget Me
Still I Rise
Edgar Allan Poe
I Know Why The Caged Bird Sings
Stopping by Woods on a Snowy Evening
William Ernest Henley
- Is life an error?, gajanan mishra
- Life's Connection, Sandra Feldman
- A TUTTI VOI, UN' OFFERTA CON AMORE!, Monk E. Biz
- Life...Please Come In, Kanwaljit Bhullar
- Sweet Home, Tony Adah
- Hello, man!, Pranab K. Chakraborty
- Passage beyond, Pranab K. Chakraborty
- In search of singularity, Pranab K. Chakraborty
- I am real, gajanan mishra
- God-Love The Great Sugar Cube, Monk E. Biz