A Bastion Of Knowledge
National universities are called several men,
Wars include their earliness, wars of duty;
Born against them, a fetching knowledge is provided
To improve the ethereal planes, and material plains.
This felicity evokes pity, for they have forbearance,
And these bastions of intellectual learning strive hard.
Until the days of food have closed, we spend in the ways
Of education, seconds are wasted but exams are good.
Read this poem in other languages
This poem has not been translated into any other language yet.
Comments about this poem (A Bastion Of Knowledge by Naveed Akram )
The Road Not Taken
If You Forget Me
Still I Rise
Edgar Allan Poe
I Know Why The Caged Bird Sings
Stopping by Woods on a Snowy Evening
William Ernest Henley
- Complete woman, hasmukh amathalal
- # Life #, Aparna Chatterjee
- Shhh Cricket, Ima Ryma
- Lord Buddha again, hasmukh amathalal
- आं लाजिया, Ronjoy Brahma
- Night Play, Seyi Rufus Oluwadare
- Love Me Not, Electric Lady
- Symbol Woman-3(Repost), Indira Renganathan
- दिनैनि हराव नांगोलनि जांख्रा, Ronjoy Brahma
- मशाल जलती रहती है..mashaal, hasmukh amathalal