Bijay Kant Dubey
A Beautiful Girl, A Beautiful Tale
The girl is so beautiful
That fail I to forget her,
A beauty so lovely and harming
And so attractive.
As such, as such that want I to impress a kiss
On the fair and lovely cheeks of hers,
A girl so fairly white and beautiful.
Even if she went away, I couldn’t, couldn’t her,
A girl standing before not,
Passing through and eyeing,
So lovely and attractive to see
And glance at,
Bijay Kant Dubey's Other Poems
Read this poem in other languages
This poem has not been translated into any other language yet.
Comments about this poem (A Beautiful Girl, A Beautiful Tale by Bijay Kant Dubey )
Did you read them?
- PRETTY THOUGHTS, MOHAMMAD SKATI
- 如果爱是守候, qin xing
- Strife, Md. Asadullah
- 'MY FAMILY', paul fornillos
- ~ Eyes ~, Aparna Chatterjee
- The Panama Canal, Edgar Albert Guest
- Out At Pelletier's, Edgar Albert Guest
- Contrary Sary, Edgar Albert Guest
- Pixley Folks, Edgar Albert Guest
- Out In The Open, Edgar Albert Guest