A beauty likes a fool
Wise men know what monsters
The beauty queens could make them.
Fools only are fit to beauties
And could be as hen pecked.
Rm.Shanmugam Chettiar.'s Other Poems
Read this poem in other languages
This poem has not been translated into any other language yet.
Comments about this poem (A beauty likes a fool by Rm.Shanmugam Chettiar. )
- Untitled, Katty Briones
- He is Me, Faith Taylors
- Prancing Horses, Joseph Narusiewicz
- Turn fatal, hasmukh amathalal
- She Is 52, Tyrone Gayle
- With nature, hasmukh amathalal
- Owl, kassem oude
- No ordinary, hasmukh amathalal
- Coal - your turn, gajanan mishra
- Bluff-masters As Contemporary Indian Eng.., Bijay Kant Dubey