I was born in Aravayal, a village near Karaikudi, in Sivaganga District, Tamil Nadu, India, on 15th June 1942. My parents are Ramanathan aka Malikozhundu Chettiat and Muthulakshmi aka Kamalam Achi. My wife is Alagammai aka Tharmambal Achi. I have a son, Suresh and a daughter Sudha, both having their families. Now i reside in chennai. email email@example.com and firstname.lastname@example.org
I am a graduate in Botany in Alagappa College, Karaikud and had served in the rubber board, a govnt. body, for 38 years. I have been writing poems since 1995 and i have in this site nearly seven thousand nine hundred poems as on April,2014, some being published in the periodicals of my department and in the... more »
Click here to add this poet to your My Favorite Poets.
- In a way all are slaves. -new-
- To vent anger -new-
- Fate, Free Will and God -new-
- The role of Kama -new-
- That fatal day to all -new-
- Secularism in true sense -new-
- Time is the wheel. -new-
- Evolution in sense organs -new-
- Duty breeds right -new-
- Self-acceptance -new-
- Pattinathar, the saint, and the comfort -new-
- Stick to your name -new-
- Detachment In True Sense -new-
- Nonviolence Is Defined. -new-
- A Woman Forty Plus Aspires
- Be Grateful
- Where should women fight?
- Cleopatra’s glory
- Child is one’s extension.
- The inability
- A beggar I am.
- Faith and Trust
- Are we growing strong?
- Love without being discontent
- Death and Birth
- Love is everlasting
- A woman’s delicacy
(4 April 1928 - 28 May 2014)
(March 26, 1874 – January 29, 1963)
(26 April 1564 - 23 April 1616)
(10 December 1830 – 15 May 1886)
(12 July 1904 – 23 September 1973)
Edgar Allan Poe
(19 January 1809 - 7 October 1849)
(1 February 1902 – 22 May 1967)
(31 May 1819 - 26 March 1892)
(31 October 1795 – 23 February 1821)