A beggar needs no God.
The rich are the ones earning by cunning.
They want the God to guard their earnings.
They want the God to forgive their sinning.
A beggar needs no God for his living.
Rm.Shanmugam Chettiar.'s Other Poems
Read this poem in other languages
This poem has not been translated into any other language yet.
Comments about this poem (A beggar needs no God. by Rm.Shanmugam Chettiar. )
Did you read them?
- I AM THE DRAGON, Philo Yan
- Let us welcome, hasmukh amathalal
- First In My Life, Latha Krishnan
- Cheenti ki maut (Hindi) चींटी की मौत, S.D. TIWARI
- Even If You're Not A Poet, Call You That.., Bijay Kant Dubey
- I Truly Love you, Michael McParland
- The Third Person, Latha Krishnan
- This Body And This Mind, Neela Nath
- Quest, Neela Nath
- Latte Dazed Saint, John F. McCullagh
Poem of the Day
- 04 Tongues Made Of Glass, Shaun Shane
- Do Not Go Gentle Into That Good Night, Dylan Thomas
- The Road Not Taken, Robert Frost
- All the World's a Stage, William Shakespeare
- America the Beautiful, Katharine Lee Bates
- A Late Walk, Robert Frost
- Still I Rise, Maya Angelou
- Stopping by Woods on a Snowy Evening, Robert Frost
- If You Forget Me, Pablo Neruda
- Dreams, Langston Hughes
(March 26, 1874 – January 29, 1963)
(27 October 1914 – 9 November 1953)
(26 April 1564 - 23 April 1616)
(12 July 1904 – 23 September 1973)
(7 May 1861 – 7 August 1941)
- Heather Burns
(4 April 1928 - 28 May 2014)
(28 November 1757 – 12 August 1827)
(31 October 1795 – 23 February 1821)