A Better Day
I have longed for a day like
this ever since I can remember.
On this better Day I dont want to
feel the worries that I carry.
I want to be able to breathe
and not feel trapped.
To be able to let go and be
myself would mean everything.
On this better Day I want to be
with that one person and no one else.
I want to be able to close my eyes
and re open them to see the world at it's
glory and not see the damage that has
been inflicted on it.
I want every problem that this world has seen
to just go away and for everyone to start fresh.
I know this is a long shot for a day like this to ever
happen but theres always hope that it might just
happen one day.
I want to witness this Better Day.
Read this poem in other languages
This poem has not been translated into any other language yet.
Comments about this poem (A Better Day by Tracey Owens )
The Road Not Taken
If You Forget Me
Still I Rise
Edgar Allan Poe
I Know Why The Caged Bird Sings
Stopping by Woods on a Snowy Evening
William Ernest Henley
- My hero(Bob Dylan), Mario,Lucien,Rene Odekerken
- Azal se aashna..., Azhar Sabri
- Going For Gold, Angela Wybrow
- A Tragic Fairy Tale, Pankti Vadalia
- Sealed Lips, Tony Adah
- Autumn, Mario,Lucien,Rene Odekerken
- Reasons Not To Visit Dachau, Leslie Philibert
- St. Valentine's Day, Edgar Albert Guest
- Pleasure's Signs, Edgar Albert Guest
- Bud Discusses Cleanliness, Edgar Albert Guest