Joseph T. Renaldi
A Binding Relationship
Cherish the values of a binding relationship,
The holiness of character and a genuine life.
See the beauty in your state of affairs,
And avoid situations that may lead to strife.
Tread the moral way you set for yourself,
Always retain love within your heart.
Comfort one another in times of despair,
And may you never falter or be apart.
The years will pass by quickly,
There will be an awkwardness in your pace,
But your vows will be exalted in your mind,
And will bring smiles to your wrinkly face.
Joseph T. Renaldi's Other Poems
Read this poem in other languages
This poem has not been translated into any other language yet.
Comments about this poem (A Binding Relationship by Joseph T. Renaldi )
The Road Not Taken
If You Forget Me
Still I Rise
Edgar Allan Poe
Stopping by Woods on a Snowy Evening
I Know Why The Caged Bird Sings
William Ernest Henley
- Bluened Tones, RoseAnn V. Shawiak
- Y/.. Thirst, Aufie Zophy
- Enchanting Essence And Passion, RoseAnn V. Shawiak
- Y/.. Much more, Aufie Zophy
- Awaiting Universe Claims A Seconds Thought, Terence G. Craddock
- Crying Sun, Bill Cantrell
- Opening Wisdom, RoseAnn V. Shawiak
- MAN LIVES ONE TIME ON OUR EARTH الانسان .., MOHAMMAD SKATI
- Touching Intellect, RoseAnn V. Shawiak
- Silent Plains, Brandt Nightingale