A Birthday Song
What's new in this September?
when I looked at the calendar.
Today is 13th day.
It's my sister's birthday.
I don't know if she knows it
But I almost forgot it.
Then I went to Facebook
To give my sister a surprised look.
I can't buy anything expensive
But I have something special to give.
I wrote a little song.
I called it ' A Birthday Song '.
I don't know if it's worth it.
But I'm sure it's not gonna be wasted.
It's a five-words quote
To my sister,25 years old.
' Happy Birthday to My Sister '
And Let's party together.
Read this poem in other languages
This poem has not been translated into any other language yet.
Poet's Notes about The Poem
Sorry about the grammar errors... I'm confused about present and past tense... he he but I still hope u'all enjoy....
Comments about this poem (A Birthday Song by Scott Willic )
Ella Wheeler Wilcox
(5 November 1850 - 30 October 1919)
(28 November 1757 – 12 August 1827)
(4 April 1928 - 28 May 2014)
(March 26, 1874 – January 29, 1963)
(12 July 1904 – 23 September 1973)
(27 October 1914 – 9 November 1953)
Alfred Lord Tennyson
(6 August 1809 – 6 October 1892)
- I Am the Only Being Whose Doom, Emily Jane Brontë
- The Road Not Taken, Robert Frost
- Daffodils, William Wordsworth
- Still I Rise, Maya Angelou
- Alone, Edgar Allan Poe
- If, Rudyard Kipling
- I Know Why The Caged Bird Sings, Maya Angelou
- A Fragment, Oscar Wilde
- Madhushala, Harivansh Rai Bachchan
- Touched by an Angel, Maya Angelou
Poem of the Day
- Limerick-73, DEEPAK KUMAR PATTANAYAK
- MOTHER, KASINIVENTHAN MUTHURAMALINGAM
- The Monkey, Asit Kumar Sanyal
- Krampus, Ima Ryma
- For My Love, Sandra Feldman
- I love To Run, Patrick Sant
- My Exploding Stomach, RUBAB ATWAL
- The Lifelong Comrades, Muhammad Farhan Ahmed
- LAST TIME, Terry Collett
- Another Toll By Death, Tony Adah