A Bit Of Both
Life is filled with surprises
some are large, some are small,
and there are some surprises
that are never welcome at all.
We walk through life accepting
the good with the bad,
but always hoping for the best
and always dreading the worst.
No matter which way we look at it,
life is going to give us a bit of both.
David Harris's Other Poems
Read this poem in other languages
This poem has not been translated into any other language yet.
Comments about this poem (A Bit Of Both by David Harris )
Did you read them?
- Bane of Attraction, Anthony Edmond John
- Wandersong, Neil Kennett
- Open Me Up, I'm Present, Luva Boy
- The Poem, Neil Kennett
- Arrival of Fall, Tirupathi Chandrupatla
- I Want You Woman, Luva Boy
- Almost A White Horse, mary douglas
- The Tall Ride, Tirupathi Chandrupatla
- Paces, Neil Kennett
- ህድደን ዎርልድስ - Hidden Worlds, Is It Poetry