A Bit Weird
I am a bit weird
in the nicest possible way.
Everyone talks to their pets,
though some will deny it.
Myself, I talk to all living things
from domestic pets, wild animals, plants and trees.
The weird bit is when
they acknowledge what I say.
Dogs bark, cat's meow,
plants wave their leaves
and tree hum in the breeze.
I have that Doolittle touch
that everyone loves so much
or maybe I am just plain crazy.
No matter what it is
I am just little ole me
and always will be.
7 May 2014
David Harris's Other Poems
Read this poem in other languages
This poem has not been translated into any other language yet.
Comments about this poem (A Bit Weird by David Harris )
Did you read them?
- Proclaiming Love, RoseAnn V. Shawiak
- Easter, Naveed Khalid
- Mona Lisa, Naveed Khalid
- Exciting Colors, RoseAnn V. Shawiak
- Three Days Before You Left, Mikey Bachman
- Conceptualizing Thoughts, RoseAnn V. Shawiak
- When someone, hasmukh amathalal
- Different Thoughts, RoseAnn V. Shawiak
- A Little Abstract, Naveed Khalid
- With a logic, hasmukh amathalal