A Blood Red King
The king that bleeds when he cry's
The dog who wishes to fly.
I'm the person who works to love.
I'm the kind that could never hide in a cave.
The king can't look away from his dying men.
The dog must stay the evil man's loyal friend.
I can not die, I will not cuase a flood of tears.
I can not pry, I will not take peoples secrets away.
The king will die of deadly sickness.
The dog will die away from wickidness.
I'm the person who bleeds away peoples pain.
I'm the person who only cry's in the rain.
I am the Blood Red King.
Beating Tree's Other Poems
Read this poem in other languages
This poem has not been translated into any other language yet.
Comments about this poem (A Blood Red King by Beating Tree )
(12 July 1904 – 23 September 1973)
(March 26, 1874 – January 29, 1963)
(16 August 1920 – 9 March 1994)
(28 November 1757 – 12 August 1827)
(4 April 1928 - 28 May 2014)
(1 February 1902 – 22 May 1967)
(27 October 1914 – 9 November 1953)
Edna St. Vincent Millay
(22 February 1892 – 19 October 1950)
William Butler Yeats
(13 June 1865 – 28 January 1939)
(1914 - 1955)
- Invictus, William Ernest Henley
- Still I Rise, Maya Angelou
- Do Not Go Gentle Into That Good Night, Dylan Thomas
- If You Forget Me, Pablo Neruda
- Christ: The Light Of The World, Denis Martindale
- The Road Not Taken, Robert Frost
- Dreams, Langston Hughes
- Daffodils, William Wordsworth
- Stopping by Woods on a Snowy Evening, Robert Frost
- Sonnet XVII, Pablo Neruda
Poem of the Day
- our smile, Prophmatt . . .
- Those Ignorant Steps, Lawrence S. Pertillar
- Pen Me Passion, Shania K. Younce
- Curiosity's Appetite, RoseAnn V. Shawiak
- Why Do Bad Things happen to good people?, Shania K. Younce
- Kira My Love, Michael P. McParland
- Full Understanding, RoseAnn V. Shawiak
- Devil Does Find My Need, Adeosun Olamide
- Peterborough Cry, Moses Samandar
- Take Care, Milady, Lawrence Beck