A Bluestocking and a Lilliput
We are not seeing each other
but we exchange what they call poetry.
Madam you are far beyond the vicinity.
I am an old bachelor stick around
longing for something which I cannot express.
Do you find in my poems?
We are only two parallel lines
in the song of love.
to Amanda Lukas.
nimal dunuhinga's Other Poems
Read this poem in other languages
This poem has not been translated into any other language yet.
Comments about this poem (A Bluestocking and a Lilliput by nimal dunuhinga )
- The Sadness Of This World, Edward Kofi Louis
- I Could Be Out In The Rain, Vigna Mukund
- Equations: Friend Or Enemy, Guess Who
- Waiting for Dawn, Somanathan Iyer
- Confidence, Somanathan Iyer
- Doodling Without Purpose, Margaret Alice Second
- Nine persons are exempted from the disci.., Dr.V.K. Kanniappan
- Why like this?, Somanathan Iyer
- Humans we are!, Somanathan Iyer
- Summer, Naveed Khalid