A bolt will have a nut to fit.
We write, with a certain readers in mind.
The targeted audience determines
The tone and the contents of the writing.
The standard of writing might differs.
If a bolt is unfit to a certain nut,
It doesn’t mean it’ll be fit to none.
A horse has a taker; so does an ass.
I have no right to brand yours as bad.
Rm.Shanmugam Chettiar.'s Other Poems
Read this poem in other languages
This poem has not been translated into any other language yet.
Comments about this poem (A bolt will have a nut to fit. by Rm.Shanmugam Chettiar. )
The Road Not Taken
If You Forget Me
Still I Rise
Edgar Allan Poe
I Know Why The Caged Bird Sings
Stopping by Woods on a Snowy Evening
William Ernest Henley
- Pin No.783393, Ronjoy Brahma
- You and me, Temjen Aier
- Opening To Wisdom, RoseAnn V. Shawiak
- A Complete Love, RoseAnn V. Shawiak
- mcmuffin, lee fones
- Rhythm's Fragrances, RoseAnn V. Shawiak
- True Friends Forever Remain, Rohit Sapra
- Destiny's Table Of Contents, RoseAnn V. Shawiak
- Another Time, RoseAnn V. Shawiak
- Interior Places, RoseAnn V. Shawiak