A bolt will have a nut to fit.
We write, with a certain readers in mind.
The targeted audience determines
The tone and the contents of the writing.
The standard of writing might differs.
If a bolt is unfit to a certain nut,
It doesn’t mean it’ll be fit to none.
A horse has a taker; so does an ass.
I have no right to brand yours as bad.
Rm.Shanmugam Chettiar.'s Other Poems
Read this poem in other languages
This poem has not been translated into any other language yet.
Comments about this poem (A bolt will have a nut to fit. by Rm.Shanmugam Chettiar. )
(March 26, 1874 – January 29, 1963)
(10 December 1830 – 15 May 1886)
(4 April 1928 - 28 May 2014)
Edgar Allan Poe
(19 January 1809 - 7 October 1849)
(30 December 1865 – 18 January 1936)
(12 July 1904 – 23 September 1973)
William Butler Yeats
(13 June 1865 – 28 January 1939)
(1 February 1902 – 22 May 1967)
- The Road Not Taken, Robert Frost
- Still I Rise, Maya Angelou
- If, Rudyard Kipling
- Do Not Go Gentle Into That Good Night, Dylan Thomas
- Phenomenal Woman, Maya Angelou
- Daffodils, William Wordsworth
- A Red, Red Rose, Robert Burns
- My Love Is Like To Ice, Edmund Spenser
- Fire and Ice, Robert Frost
- 'Hope' is the thing with feathers, Emily Dickinson
Poem of the Day
- Modi Saheb, Bijay Kant Dubey
- Inspiration Is Dead In Me, Bijay Kant Dubey
- Brothers, Raymond A. Foss
- Politician, Asit Kumar Sanyal
- My Brother, Raymond A. Foss
- If We Ever Meet Again....., Lichu Thomas
- Because I Care, Shahid Hussain Chouhdry
- o! she's gone away, Hrishikesh Bharadwaj
- Bombs, Stratis Havarti
- Harmony, Asit Kumar Sanyal