Warren Augustus de Guzman
A botched evening date
What do I do for a living?
Talk, talk, talk and talk
Actually, I write more often than I talk
If you haven’t noticed
I’m kind of the shy type.
Now with that out of the way would you please refrain from asking me questions?
I’m pondering what to write about this little Endeavour of ours tonight.
Warren Augustus de Guzman's Other Poems
Read this poem in other languages
This poem has not been translated into any other language yet.
Comments about this poem (A botched evening date by Warren Augustus de Guzman )
- A gift of God, ABHIPSA TRIPATHY
- As One Breathes The Air, Edward Kofi Louis
- Unilateral, Edward Kofi Louis
- Never Feeling Love, RoseAnn V. Shawiak
- To The Gates Of Hell, Edward Kofi Louis
- The house where the wife lives like an i.., Dr.V.K. Kanniappan
- Ek Lafz Ek Rishta, Bano Ali
- THE PATRIOT, Justice Uchenna Mmahi
- fortress of solutude, ademola oluwabusayo
- Never Feeling The Love, RoseAnn V. Shawiak