Miroslava Odalovic (Montenegro)
A Bullet Bird
You’ve got no more wings
For you’re a bird promised
In a sky that never promised nests
You learn the flight in vain
From the puncture point
Clay like on markets you sing like a pigeon
You – stuffed- promise
Big feathers to the small ones
A 3 demodelled world
A stray bullet
Miroslava Odalovic's Other Poems
- Ј у т р о ...
- А Denial Game
- (In) consistency/Nedosljednost
- (Re) member Clubs
- ... And Who Never Came With A Book Of Po...
- ...here i am
- ...Or we are
- ...-slave-the heart
- ? ? ? ? ? ? ? ? ? ? ? ? ? ? /The lightni...
- ‘Sagacity, the dawns break in inexperien...
- … And The Red Trace Down Your Eyes
- …da tek si pjesnik
Read this poem in other languages
This poem has not been translated into any other language yet.