Miroslava Odalovic (Montenegro)
А Denial Game
Do not touch the heart of the witch
No heart do I have thus she will say
It is the dark hole I deeply enjoy
Self tortured pain screaming for more
Teach me no lessons for I have none
But this mutant pain thirsty disease
No comfort for me for I will loose
A good excuse not to see the sun
Poet Other Poems
- Ј у т р о ...
- А Denial Game
- (In) consistency/Nedosljednost
- (Re) member Clubs
- ... And Who Never Came With A Book Of Po...
- ...here i am
- ...Or we are
- ...-slave-the heart
- ? ? ? ? ? ? ? ? ? ? ? ? ? ? /The lightni...
- ‘Sagacity, the dawns break in inexperien...
- … And The Red Trace Down Your Eyes
- …da tek si pjesnik
Read this poem in other languages
This poem has not been translated into any other language yet.