A Celebration of Life
Life is like a game,
A game designed for the strong in spirit and mind.
It has no name or shame.
And, unless they have a sturdy rock to hide behind,
The weak will not survive.
Without the gift of words, feel, the ability to percieve sounds,
smell, or sight,
Your just as good as a lamp, who lacks light.
The elongated journey through
The lucious green jungle
In the morning dew,
Paying our bungle
To the ones who let us be,
And do not ask for much, for they arent mortal.
But we're the oneas who hold the key
To the final portal
Within this everlasting dream.
Life is a bed full of guns and roses
Right beneath our noses.
Read this poem in other languages
This poem has not been translated into any other language yet.
Comments about this poem (A Celebration of Life by Stacey Gallegos )
The Road Not Taken
If You Forget Me
Still I Rise
Edgar Allan Poe
I Know Why The Caged Bird Sings
Stopping by Woods on a Snowy Evening
William Ernest Henley
- Dictionary, manthra har
- Car trouble, manthra har
- My Angel On Earth, Johnny Goyena
- Fore-as the forename, manthra har
- My Wish For You, Johnny Goyena
- Very unique lovecraft!, PARTHA SARATHI PAUL
- Whiskey, Pradip Chattopadhyay
- Lit Summers Sky, Lilly Emery
- After the Equinox, Francie Lynch
- Who Calls It That You Are Corrupt And Fa.., Bijay Kant Dubey