Floy Dy (Floyd) Ra (Floydson)
A Child´s Dream
And if we have to go once
and the curtain from being is torn
then we will walk in heaven stages
where souls are looking for the sky.
Only at the end of this staircase
we lose the earthbound train
exchange them into wings
and soar into the kingdom of heaven.
We then fly through other worlds
sing and dance not even rarely
appear even many in the dream
traverse quickly any room.
We kiss the memory then awake
of what is and what happened
yes, and of what is to come
that depends on whether you can hear us.
Then we fly through space and time
with you through our eternity
and leave nothing back down
now we need nothing more fortunately.
Floy Dy (Floyd) Ra (Floydson)'s Other Poems
Read this poem in other languages
This poem has not been translated into any other language yet.
Poet's Notes about The Poem
Floy Dy Ra,01/08/14
Comments about this poem (A Child´s Dream by Floy Dy (Floyd) Ra (Floydson) )
- The Truest Love., Achill Ladd
- Points made between waves, Mark Heathcote
- ignus fatuus or sketches of my past?, Mandolyn ...
- Black Wings, Lilly Emery
- United we Stand Divided we fall, Aftab Alam
- Beauty, Gangadharan nair Pulingat..
- Come Home, Richard Provencher
- Like our dream, Aftab Alam
- A puppet in times hand, Aftab Alam
- Nature's arts., Gangadharan nair Pulingat..
Poem of the Day
- The Road Not Taken, Robert Frost
- Daffodils, William Wordsworth
- If You Forget Me, Pablo Neruda
- If, Rudyard Kipling
- Still I Rise, Maya Angelou
- Phenomenal Woman, Maya Angelou
- Dreams, Langston Hughes
- Invictus, William Ernest Henley
- All the World's a Stage, William Shakespeare
- No Man Is An Island, John Donne
(March 26, 1874 – January 29, 1963)
(4 April 1928 - 28 May 2014)
(1 February 1902 – 22 May 1967)
(12 July 1904 – 23 September 1973)
(10 December 1830 – 15 May 1886)
- Heather Burns
(26 April 1564 - 23 April 1616)
(13 September 1916 – 23 November 1990)
Edgar Allan Poe
(19 January 1809 - 7 October 1849)