A Christmas Poem
A dozen of months passed by
Date agree with manganese
Year by year it never dies
Season where love's abyss
'twas the most awaited of all
Time when snow flakes fall
Unknowingly spending all things
Unconsciously valuing everything
It has come at last!
The long await is over!
He was busy & fast
The man in red was undercover.
Down the chimneys he go
That's what movies show.
Yet unseen, remain he in red.
'twas just faith in which he's fed.
Giving is the essence!
All we have, we proudly share.
As it came, it brings remembrance.
As I walk the roads, All I hear
was Carols and tintinabulations.
As I smile for all with no fear,
For the friends now in acquisition.
A Blissful Christmas
A peaceful Christmas
A Merry Christmas
A hopeful Christmas
That's what it's meant to be
That's how I want it always to be.
That's how it'll be forever.
But all I want's to see us together.
Ellirie Aviles's Other Poems
Read this poem in other languages
This poem has not been translated into any other language yet.
Comments about this poem (A Christmas Poem by Ellirie Aviles )
The Road Not Taken
If You Forget Me
Still I Rise
Edgar Allan Poe
I Know Why The Caged Bird Sings
Stopping by Woods on a Snowy Evening
William Ernest Henley
- Hind haiku (26-30), S.D. TIWARI
- Empathizing With Their Grievances, Lawrence S. Pertillar
- Almost timeless, Gert Strydom
- #obamanation, A.j. Binash
- She broke in to me, Gert Strydom
- Fettered Birds By Bijay Kant Dubey, Bijay Kant Dubey
- Flash Fiction, Jose Armando Guzman
- Age-erasing Strategy .... [PERSONAL GRO.., Bri Edwards
- Thoughts, Alfred Barna
- two green tomatoes smashed in the street.., Mandolyn ...