A Colorful Dawn
A colorful dawn has come, what joys it has brought,
the heart is filled with joy..
Rays of hope are scattered, waves of excitement are brimming,
Heart is humming slowly too..
Hey it's a good, new beginning, a blessed moment is here,
At the doorstep of dreams,
We have to sow the seeds of dreams in this raw land,
we have to make a string of pearls of hope,
We have to carry our load together..
Let's dance, get adorned, it's a holy moment,
It has brought those light twinkling star-like dreams of future..
Yes, Life is fun, it's an intoxication, slowly it will affect you,
Bless me O Life! Tell me that it'll be all as I wish..
Read this poem in other languages
This poem has not been translated into any other language yet.
Comments about this poem (A Colorful Dawn by Piyush Dey )
The Road Not Taken
If You Forget Me
Still I Rise
Edgar Allan Poe
I Know Why The Caged Bird Sings
Stopping by Woods on a Snowy Evening
William Ernest Henley
- No loss, gajanan mishra
- I Would, Aaron Waingrow
- Casa Vitae, Madrason writer
- You Need Not Say Anything Else, Lawrence S. Pertillar
- The time has changed, hasmukh amathalal
- The Fair Maiden, Kyle Tadda
- this is becoming a line at red box, Mandolyn Davidson
- it's SPF 50 or i'm hitting the caves, Mandolyn Davidson
- We Are, j.r ...
- if i had been a cactus, you still would .., Mandolyn Davidson