A Couple Needs Space
Force the two of them, a couple of travellers,
To seek the ends of the universe,
In search of treasure that is appealing,
The very jewels most sparkling and bright like stars.
Conquer the living space and the living become dead.
You need the Universe and all it contains, all it maintains.
Living space is the rule of one's promenade.
One does think of two stars, the couple who revolve around-
Husband and Wife travel to the leagues of space,
And they do need space. All the Space.
Read this poem in other languages
This poem has not been translated into any other language yet.
Comments about this poem (A Couple Needs Space by Naveed Akram )
The Road Not Taken
If You Forget Me
Still I Rise
Edgar Allan Poe
I Know Why The Caged Bird Sings
Stopping by Woods on a Snowy Evening
William Ernest Henley
- Mutually, unwillingly lets go to bed, binod bastola
- The Sacrifice, Richard Flappa
- The Art Of Living ll, Morgan Michaels
- Eid Mubarak!, gajanan mishra
- life within, binod bastola
- Taking Her Down South, Richard Flappa
- 'My Sis...', M.p kumawat
- The Art Of Living, Morgan Michaels
- Happy-happy Eid to You All, Aftab Alam
- Ignorance, Alex Adeoye