A deadly day
A day awaits me.
A day so black,
A dark day,
A hollow day,
A day that oaths,
To bring back the light
And kill it cruelly
With the knife sharpened
By my yesterday's darkness.
A day so merciless,
A bloody day,
A creepy day,
A day that would pass me by,
Slowly cutting through my teary veins;
So that I shouldn't know, and still smile like a fool.
A day so clever,
A cunning day,
A deadly day.
Read this poem in other languages
This poem has not been translated into any other language yet.
Comments about this poem (A deadly day by Shouvik Roy )
The Road Not Taken
If You Forget Me
Still I Rise
Edgar Allan Poe
I Know Why The Caged Bird Sings
Stopping by Woods on a Snowy Evening
William Ernest Henley
- My Soul Brother, Tony Adah
- I Wonder, Michael McParland
- In my mind, hasmukh amathalal
- I Will Not Cry, Michael McParland
- I Want To Wake Up, Michael McParland
- I Still Love You, Michael McParland
- I Love You So, Michael McParland
- I Hate Everyone (But You), Michael McParland
- I Cry For You, Michael McParland
- Alone In The Park, Naveed Akram