Of Muses And Other Ghosts
A Different Fairytale
A different shape of her heart,
a creature of obsessive beauty,
a star born from the remains of another.
Fell from the sky's infinite blue
in love with the beast of beast
the rejected part of a god's heart.
Distance began to fade, transformed into a dream
as she, before him came
and a bride of two worlds became.
And we, the little ones, the race of humans
vanished in the collision of an earth and a sun
accidentaly in love with each other.
Of Muses And Other Ghosts's Other Poems
Read this poem in other languages
This poem has not been translated into any other language yet.
Comments about this poem (A Different Fairytale by Of Muses And Other Ghosts )
The Road Not Taken
If You Forget Me
Still I Rise
Edgar Allan Poe
I Know Why The Caged Bird Sings
Stopping by Woods on a Snowy Evening
William Ernest Henley
- voice of thee, binod bastola
- DREAMS, Philo Yan
- I need her in my eyes, Pradip Chattopadhyay
- The Ocean Swallows Another Day~~~, Monk E. Biz
- Dreams of Mind Reading, Brian Johnston
- Fences. They Are Everywhere, Lawrence S. Pertillar
- Ode To The Iroko Dryad, Chibueze Oscar Osuji
- What one should not do in the learned as.., Dr.V.K. Kanniappan
- I Got Lost in Your Eyes, Hebert Logerie
- Crawling Into Bed, Michael McParland