Waltz For Zizi
A Different Fairytale
A different shape of her heart,
a creature of obsessive beauty,
a star born from the remains of another.
Fell from the sky's infinite blue
in love with the beast of beast
the rejected part of a god's heart.
Distance began to fade, transformed into a dream
as she, before him came
and a bride of two worlds became.
And we, the little ones, the race of humans
vanished in the collision of an earth and a sun
accidentaly in love with each other.
Waltz For Zizi's Other Poems
Read this poem in other languages
This poem has not been translated into any other language yet.
Comments about this poem (A Different Fairytale by Waltz For Zizi )
Did you read them?
Poem of the Day
- Daffodils, William Wordsworth
- I Know Why The Caged Bird Sings, Maya Angelou
- Still I Rise, Maya Angelou
- The Road Not Taken, Robert Frost
- Fire and Ice, Robert Frost
- Phenomenal Woman, Maya Angelou
- If You Forget Me, Pablo Neruda
- Stopping by Woods on a Snowy Evening, Robert Frost
- In Flanders Field, John McCrae
- 1914 V: The Soldier, Rupert Brooke
(March 26, 1874 – January 29, 1963)
(4 April 1928 - 28 May 2014)
(12 July 1904 – 23 September 1973)
- Heather Burns
(28 November 1757 – 12 August 1827)
(27 October 1914 – 9 November 1953)
(26 April 1564 - 23 April 1616)
(7 May 1861 – 7 August 1941)