A DIVAN FULL OF SLEEP.
Serve me this goblet of roses
The glass with two branches
A glass that stands like a tree
And tree of the roses bring.
Serve me this red faultless free.
That grows motionless still.
And beneath like a sea breath
Blue, full of ageing breath.
And the shadow below, a divan new of sleep
and the shadow below, a divan full of sleep.
Ebi Robert's Other Poems
Read this poem in other languages
This poem has not been translated into any other language yet.
Comments about this poem (A DIVAN FULL OF SLEEP. by Ebi Robert )
The Road Not Taken
If You Forget Me
Still I Rise
Edgar Allan Poe
I Know Why The Caged Bird Sings
Stopping by Woods on a Snowy Evening
William Ernest Henley
- For My Guardian Angel, Evelyne, Ronald Chapman
- Coat Thief, Phil Soar
- Souls, RoseAnn V. Shawiak
- Tonight When I Sleep, Randy McClave
- Music, RoseAnn V. Shawiak
- Freedom From A Dreary Forest, Monk E. Biz
- I, Me, Mine, Manisha parmar
- My Silver Dime, Is It Poetry
- Cavern, Morgan Michaels
- Lumber Jack Dupree, Denis Bourgeau