A DIVAN FULL OF SLEEP.
Serve me this goblet of roses
The glass with two branches
A glass that stands like a tree
And tree of the roses bring.
Serve me this red faultless free.
That grows motionless still.
And beneath like a sea breath
Blue, full of ageing breath.
And the shadow below, a divan new of sleep
and the shadow below, a divan full of sleep.
Ebi Robert's Other Poems
Read this poem in other languages
This poem has not been translated into any other language yet.
Comments about this poem (A DIVAN FULL OF SLEEP. by Ebi Robert )
The Road Not Taken
If You Forget Me
Still I Rise
Edgar Allan Poe
Stopping by Woods on a Snowy Evening
I Know Why The Caged Bird Sings
William Ernest Henley
- woman, SALINI NAIR
- Everywhere but nowhere, SALINI NAIR
- Leopard, gajanan mishra
- Everybody will smile in peace! ! !, Amitava Sur
- Pursuit Of Wealth Riches Reaches Pinnacl.., Terence G. Craddock
- Flesh Corrupted Pharaoh Youth Dreams, Terence G. Craddock
- The Stench of War, Sunshine Rose
- I shudder, Aftab Alam
- Fight On, Maurice Harris
- LEARNING about the toxicity of your fart.., RIC S. BASTASA