The tree has entered my hands,
The sap has ascended my arms,
The tree has grown in my breast -
The branches grow out of me, like arms.
Tree you are,
Moss you are,
You are violets with wind above them.
A child - so high - you are,
And all this is folly to the world.
Read this poem in other languages
This poem has not been translated into any other language yet.
Comments about this poem (A Girl by Ezra Pound )
The Road Not Taken
If You Forget Me
Still I Rise
Edgar Allan Poe
I Know Why The Caged Bird Sings
Stopping by Woods on a Snowy Evening
William Ernest Henley
Did you read them?
- Darkness and Light, Terrance Tracy
- OUT OF DAYS' BELLIES من بطون الايام, MOHAMMAD SKATI
- Hide and sick play, gajanan mishra
- Hide and sick, gajanan mishra
- OUT OF DAYS' BELLIES, MOHAMMAD SKATI
- It is better to write a poem, gajanan mishra
- Years are fine, Cigeng Zhang
- Mother, Benhardi Dicka
- I Belong To You, Asma Riaz Khan
- Patience, Mario,Lucien,Rene Odekerken