Dr John Celes (14-2-1957 / Coimbatore, Tamilnadu, India)
A Dreamy Reality
A lofty mountain, flattened looked
A river changed its course freely
A tsunami had struck the coast
Was it the dawn of Armageddon?
A solar flare had melted Arctic!
Meteorites hit earth freely
Most beasts were making noises queer
Was Armageddon on?
And people ran helter-skelter
Rain poured in torrents, thunder-clapped
The mid-day sun hid behind clouds
Armageddon was on!
Copyright by Dr John Celes 26-09-2013
Poet Other Poems
- "Happy Birthday, Dear Octogenarian ...
- "Happy May Day,2012! "
- (a mono-rhyme) To be exalted...
- (Matthew 27 v.46)
- ‘’Tis Time to Get Married! ’
- ‘Bees will Return to Hives! ’
- ‘Cheer Up, Fella! ’
- ‘Dogo Erectus’!
- ‘Happy Birthday! ' Dear Mary, Mother of ...
- ‘Happy Birthday! ’ Dear Doctor
- ‘Happy Birthday, Dear Diana! ’
- ‘Happy Birthday, Mahatma Gandhiji! ’
- ‘Happy Birthday, Mum! '
- ‘Happy Birthday’ My Dear Sister, Clemenc...
Read this poem in other languages
This poem has not been translated into any other language yet.