Dr John Celes
A Dreamy Reality
A lofty mountain, flattened looked
A river changed its course freely
A tsunami had struck the coast
Was it the dawn of Armageddon?
A solar flare had melted Arctic!
Meteorites hit earth freely
Most beasts were making noises queer
Was Armageddon on?
And people ran helter-skelter
Rain poured in torrents, thunder-clapped
The mid-day sun hid behind clouds
Armageddon was on!
Copyright by Dr John Celes 26-09-2013
Dr John Celes's Other Poems
Read this poem in other languages
This poem has not been translated into any other language yet.
Comments about this poem (A Dreamy Reality by Dr John Celes )
The Road Not Taken
If You Forget Me
Still I Rise
Edgar Allan Poe
Stopping by Woods on a Snowy Evening
I Know Why The Caged Bird Sings
William Ernest Henley
- The Soul And The Spirit Of The Race, Ruth Manning-Sanders
- my pair of pretty is all grown up, Mandolyn ...
- A Short Poem, Toshie Nohara
- The Lane, Ruth Manning-Sanders
- The gift, John F. McCullagh
- Metamorphosis, Patricia Grantham
- affix me to your infinity, Mandolyn ...
- One Entire Little Puzzle, RoseAnn V. Shawiak
- Young people, hasmukh amathalal
- The lesson, Asit Kumar Sanyal