A Fit Of Madness
Childhood, adolescence and the thrilling
years of early adulthood were all quite
excellent to me; then most baffling
and somewhat bizarrely really, I
just went and literally screwed
all that up by optimistically
getting involved in, of all
things, the hazardous
state of matrimony.
Stanley Collymore's Other Poems
Read this poem in other languages
This poem has not been translated into any other language yet.
Poet's Notes about The Poem
19 July 2001.
Comments about this poem (A Fit Of Madness by Stanley Collymore )
The Road Not Taken
If You Forget Me
Still I Rise
Edgar Allan Poe
I Know Why The Caged Bird Sings
Stopping by Woods on a Snowy Evening
William Ernest Henley
- we were made for love..., Marshall Gass
- The piano tutor......, Marshall Gass
- The fog......., Marshall Gass
- silence, Marshall Gass
- Trauma, Marshall Gass
- Tequila and Temptation., Marshall Gass
- which button makes me disappear?, Mandolyn ...
- PEOPLE الناس, MOHAMMAD SKATI
- After The Interview...ll, Morgan Michaels
- Follow The Flies, Is It Poetry