A Freedom Talk.
Be not, dear fair, an
depending on kings of
who desert disciples
as Satan, before God.
Be of principled life
living in Lord's Light.
Free of fear is freedom, dear
free from knots of notes
in snail-paced files that
slip or slither in corruption.
Material, not immaterial actual;
Spiritual culture is though virtual.
Soul and body are we not? So
we need wisdom prayer 'nd food.
Be balanced with both beloved
for growth of worthy life, lovely.
There our freedom fairly glare
where we equals feel so, dear..
Nasarudheen.P. Parameswaran's Other Poems
Read this poem in other languages
This poem has not been translated into any other language yet.
Comments about this poem (A Freedom Talk. by Nasarudheen.P. Parameswaran )
- Pay attention, gajanan mishra
- The Sun Has Collapsed, Naveed Akram
- Auto-bond, gajanan mishra
- Rush race, gajanan mishra
- Brothers, Nassy Fesharaki
- I Understand, michael walkerjohn
- Knowledge is a must, gajanan mishra
- BOUND BY YOUR OWN CHAINS (Release of Fre.., michael walkerjohn
- Flight of Chance, michael walkerjohn
- A Patch of Earth under a Thatch of Sky , John Tansey
Poem of the Day
- Do Not Go Gentle Into That Good Night, Dylan Thomas
- If, Rudyard Kipling
- Annabel Lee, Edgar Allan Poe
- Do Not Stand At My Grave And Weep, Mary Elizabeth Frye
- The Raven, Edgar Allan Poe
- If You Forget Me, Pablo Neruda
- The Road Not Taken, Robert Frost
- Let Me Die A Youngman's Death, Roger McGough
- Alone, Edgar Allan Poe
- It Is the Hour, George Gordon Byron
Edgar Allan Poe
(19 January 1809 - 7 October 1849)
(4 April 1928 - 28 May 2014)
(12 July 1904 – 23 September 1973)
(31 October 1795 – 23 February 1821)
(27 October 1914 – 9 November 1953)
(March 26, 1874 – January 29, 1963)
- Heather Burns
(1 February 1902 – 22 May 1967)
(16 August 1920 – 9 March 1994)
George Gordon Byron
(22 January 1788 – 19 April 1824)