A Freedom Talk.
Be not, dear fair, an
depending on kings of
who desert disciples
as Satan, before God.
Be of principled life
living in Lord's Light.
Free of fear is freedom, dear
free from knots of notes
in snail-paced files that
slip or slither in corruption.
Material, not immaterial actual;
Spiritual culture is though virtual.
Soul and body are we not? So
we need wisdom prayer 'nd food.
Be balanced with both beloved
for growth of worthy life, lovely.
There our freedom fairly glare
where we equals feel so, dear..
Nasarudheen.P. Parameswaran's Other Poems
Read this poem in other languages
This poem has not been translated into any other language yet.
Comments about this poem (A Freedom Talk. by Nasarudheen.P. Parameswaran )
- What Would Happen, IF I Were Unseen?, Mr. Nobody
- The Buried Past, David Lewis Paget
- Individual Predicaments, RoseAnn V. Shawiak
- Limerick-1(GIRL-FRIEND OR GRANNY), Saheb Mohapatra
- Question Of Faith, RoseAnn V. Shawiak
- So Into Grief, RoseAnn V. Shawiak
- What's The Use?, RoseAnn V. Shawiak
- Little Taquerias, Gouda Moon
- She's a Taxicab, Gouda Moon
- Fire-Flies, Saheb Mohapatra
Poem of the Day
- The Road Not Taken, Robert Frost
- Daffodils, William Wordsworth
- Fire and Ice, Robert Frost
- Phenomenal Woman, Maya Angelou
- A Drinking Song, William Butler Yeats
- Stopping by Woods on a Snowy Evening, Robert Frost
- Friendship, Sumita Datta
- "Hope" is the thing with feathers, Emily Dickinson
- Still I Rise, Maya Angelou
- Annabel Lee, Edgar Allan Poe
(March 26, 1874 – January 29, 1963)
(12 July 1904 – 23 September 1973)
(7 May 1861 – 7 August 1941)
- Heather Burns
Edgar Allan Poe
(19 January 1809 - 7 October 1849)
(17 June 1867 – 2 September 1922)
(4 April 1928 - 28 May 2014)
(13 September 1916 – 23 November 1990)