A Friend like Thad Wilk
You are my friend
My friend indeed
Always there for me
In my time of need
When I post a new poem,
The first who view my work
And the positive comment giving me
Always courage’s to write.
He is always thankful that I submitted my article,
he never will never disappoint you
although wasn’t so good or bad but more
thankful and appreciate your work.
In despair he will comfort you,
giving you wonderful messages of comport,
and will tell you how much he cares.
A friend like you is always there
How could I show my gratitude to you?
A friend who’s so sincere and true?
The best, I guess, is to surely say
How much I appreciate you for brightening my day
The kind of friend you are to me
Is the kind of friend I hope to be
I thank you for all the kind things you do
And I can’t help but saying,
Thank you Thad Wilk!
Mary Wismer's Other Poems
Read this poem in other languages
This poem has not been translated into any other language yet.
Comments about this poem (A Friend like Thad Wilk by Mary Wismer )
The Road Not Taken
If You Forget Me
Still I Rise
Edgar Allan Poe
I Know Why The Caged Bird Sings
Stopping by Woods on a Snowy Evening
William Ernest Henley
- An advice, Somanathan Iyer
- Too long, too short, Pradip Chattopadhyay
- Its been four months now, Vangile Mtyali
- Word of Poetry, Vangile Mtyali
- Life means, Somanathan Iyer
- Just for vegan, SALINI NAIR
- Drop In The Bucket, Michael McParland
- Drifting Hell, Michael McParland
- Dreams, Michael McParland
- Doubting, Michael McParland