A gay heart
It takes a gay heart
To catch falling heart of a women.
It takes few straight men
To nail her coffin shut!
Many tears are falling
From tales of sorrow and woe.
Above binding glue unlike a rainbow's marrow
Is not the essence of a women's soul.
Storms brewing dark
For calm's sake
I wish for Dorothy's rainbow back.
What say you Adam of jungle feet?
As you brew your ancient wheat.
It's stale and void from seasoning to taste,
With pure ignorance it's surely laced.
Your arguments must end today
Enough blood shedding from your fist!
To rehash your diminutive do's and don'ts,
If will take eternity for my poem to mend!
Marsh 7th 2012
Copyright Leaking Pen 2012
Leaking Pen's Other Poems
Read this poem in other languages
This poem has not been translated into any other language yet.
Comments about this poem (A gay heart by Leaking Pen )
(March 26, 1874 – January 29, 1963)
(16 August 1920 – 9 March 1994)
(27 October 1914 – 9 November 1953)
Mewlana Jalaluddin Rumi
(1207 - 1273)
(4 April 1928 - 28 May 2014)
(1 February 1902 – 22 May 1967)
(10 December 1830 – 15 May 1886)
(24 January 1572 - 31 March 1631)
(12 July 1904 – 23 September 1973)
- The Road Not Taken, Robert Frost
- A Child's Christmas in Wales, Dylan Thomas
- Do Not Go Gentle Into That Good Night, Dylan Thomas
- I Heard the Bells on Christmas Day, Henry Wadsworth Longfellow
- Daffodils, William Wordsworth
- Still I Rise, Maya Angelou
- Christmas Trees, Robert Frost
- January’s Sad Refrain, Teresa Dearing
- Fire and Ice, Robert Frost
- No Man Is An Island, John Donne
Poem of the Day
- Spring in the Holy Land, Nero CaroZiv
- A Man Of Different Charectarestics, Musa Ndhlovu
- Ever Hike in Hope, Pintu Mahakul
- The Past, Eugene Latumbo
- Lovely Hand, Pintu Mahakul
- There you are, Cee Bea
- Memories:, Gaurav Pandey
- Loneliness, Col Muhamad Khalid Khan
- Christmas Tree, Zoila T. Flores
- I Did Not Ask Him, But Said He, I Am A M.., Bijay Kant Dubey