Claude Davis III
A Girl Like You
How did I get a girl like you?
A girl that's smart, pretty, and true.
A girl that I can hold tight.
A girl that is ''just right''.
A girl that can make my sun rise,
And my sun set.
A girl that is nice and wise.
A girl that I will never forget.
A girl that I can hold for hours.
A girl that I can love forever.
A girl that doesn't need any flowers.
A girl that is very smart and clever.
A girl that goes by the name 'insert'.
A girl that I love so much.
A girl that I will always keep in my soul.
A girl that can make my day with just a single touch.
Read this poem in other languages
This poem has not been translated into any other language yet.
Comments about this poem (A Girl Like You by Claude Davis III )
The Road Not Taken
If You Forget Me
Still I Rise
Edgar Allan Poe
Stopping by Woods on a Snowy Evening
I Know Why The Caged Bird Sings
William Ernest Henley
- Opposite People, Tony Adah
- The Exception Perception Has, Lawrence S. Pertillar
- You Know, Whats-his-name, Lawrence Beck
- Isis: Syria and Iraq, do something!, Rachel Nichols
- THE POOR PEOPLE AND THEIR POVERTY الفقرا.., MOHAMMAD SKATI
- I PROMISE, Poet Akinwemimo Idris
- The Spyders, David Lewis Paget
- Monsoon., David Lessard
- Unprepared, Disrespectful 'and' Undiscip.., Lawrence S. Pertillar
- Summer Nights, Maya Hanson (mye3 poet)