A Grandchild's Love
It's the glow on their face
When they've pleased you...
It's in their voice
With a Birthday, Thank You...
It's the look in their eyes
With and answer of 'Yes'...
It's in their laughter
When they think, they know best...
It's in their Smiles
When treated to Dairy Queen...
It's shown in art & drawing
When their picture is complete...
It's also in their music
In the rhythum of the drums...
It's in their grown-up talks
just before they go home...
Our Grandchildren are Special
Each and Every One...
Read this poem in other languages
This poem has not been translated into any other language yet.
Comments about this poem (A Grandchild's Love by Carmen Strawn )
The Road Not Taken
If You Forget Me
Still I Rise
Edgar Allan Poe
I Know Why The Caged Bird Sings
Stopping by Woods on a Snowy Evening
William Ernest Henley
- To My Darling Cupid, Electric Lady
- Accepted Hypocrisy, Lawrence S. Pertillar
- That Which Is Fictioned, Lawrence S. Pertillar
- Panic Adds To Pressure, Lawrence S. Pertillar
- Ease, Donald Charon
- Stream Of Life, RoseAnn V. Shawiak
- It is mission, hasmukh amathalal
- I am like myself..., PARTHA SARATHI PAUL
- Yesterday was, hasmukh amathalal
- Enchanted Moon, Regina Riddle