A heart full of light
Some like to call it...'a heart-centered ray of light'
We are all but rays of light.
each of us,
just a simple ray,
formless, yet needed to illuminate and elevate form.
Just a beam in the darkness;
sometimes a wave
sometimes a particle
We are all looking to go home;
lights in the void
searching and beaming...colliding and emerging.
Every now and then
amoungst the billions of billions of beams across the galaxy,
there are singular beads of light...filled with a heart
these lights rays; have awareness, intention, and the understanding of 'the one'.
guided by hearts,
seek each other.
This is the first step of unconditional love;
this awareness between two heart-centered beams of light.
The next step, you see
is the ultimate joining,
and in this joining
the word love and its power has infinite meaning.
We have been blessed with the first step
Rik LightKnight's Other Poems
Read this poem in other languages
This poem has not been translated into any other language yet.
Comments about this poem (A heart full of light by Rik LightKnight )
- Never Feeling Love, RoseAnn V. Shawiak
- To The Gates Of Hell, Edward Kofi Louis
- The house where the wife lives like an i.., Dr.V.K. Kanniappan
- Ek Lafz Ek Rishta, Bano Ali
- THE PATRIOT, Justice Uchenna Mmahi
- fortress of solutude, ademola oluwabusayo
- Never Feeling The Love, RoseAnn V. Shawiak
- Change Is Needed, Edward Kofi Louis
- How Can She Learn?, Edward Kofi Louis
- Intimate Conclusions, RoseAnn V. Shawiak