Shelley L Baxter Stanley
A heavenly Union.
She will make you pray to God for her
she is beauty in all its glory
she is someone loved by all
an endless passion like all men dream of...
He is strength personified
He will embrace you with his love
he will pursue you like the moon
courts dark, cloudless star kissed skies...
Together they are meant to be
together their Love does shine
together they will rise hand and hand
their Love spoke of until the end of time...
Written September 20 the 2007.
Shelley L Baxter Stanley's Other Poems
Read this poem in other languages
This poem has not been translated into any other language yet.
Comments about this poem (A heavenly Union. by Shelley L Baxter Stanley )
- Sorry-Wrong Number, Aftab Alam
- Wings Of Life, Saravanan Writer
- Gripes of. Freedom, Nalini Chaturvedi
- Jesus Of Nazareth, Naveed Khalid
- Keebored Problems, Phil Soar
- Antiques, Naveed Khalid
- Romance II, Naveed Khalid
- azoneofpoetryaartisphoenixnow, Nyein Way
- Dungeon, Naveed Khalid
- Rosicrucianism, Naveed Khalid