A Hill Of Blood I Traverse
Here or over the hill
Is fortune to view upon a sacred house.
Here is a different avenue of thinker’s area.
He who lived alongside others with gusto
Shall never be estranged. He sadly can not be with us.
He is a boy or man, not girl or woman.
He would confiscate your task, lost and found,
A miracle has occurred with the different talk,
A mind that Manchester is in England, and elsewhere?
Part of me wants to bleed for you.
I am a lover of Britain like pure heavenly spice,
Why the bother to communicate in Latin?
Read this poem in other languages
This poem has not been translated into any other language yet.
Comments about this poem (A Hill Of Blood I Traverse by Naveed Akram )
The Road Not Taken
If You Forget Me
Still I Rise
Edgar Allan Poe
I Know Why The Caged Bird Sings
Stopping by Woods on a Snowy Evening
William Ernest Henley
- A Prayer, Edgar Albert Guest
- Gratitude, Edgar Albert Guest
- The Eternal Poet, Sandra Feldman
- Challenge, Edgar Albert Guest
- I, Edgar Albert Guest
- Dixie Cup, Charles Hancock
- Defeat, Edgar Albert Guest
- People Like Him, Edgar Albert Guest
- A Bear Story, Edgar Albert Guest
- The Boy Enlists, Edgar Albert Guest