A Hill Of Blood I Traverse
Here or over the hill
Is fortune to view upon a sacred house.
Here is a different avenue of thinker’s area.
He who lived alongside others with gusto
Shall never be estranged. He sadly can not be with us.
He is a boy or man, not girl or woman.
He would confiscate your task, lost and found,
A miracle has occurred with the different talk,
A mind that Manchester is in England, and elsewhere?
Part of me wants to bleed for you.
I am a lover of Britain like pure heavenly spice,
Why the bother to communicate in Latin?
Naveed Akram's Other Poems
Read this poem in other languages
This poem has not been translated into any other language yet.
Comments about this poem (A Hill Of Blood I Traverse by Naveed Akram )
- 'We Live in Times of Deep Regrets', Elizabeth Padillo Olesen
- This is my life, this is only mine,, Aftab Alam
- The African Spirit, Gbolagade Taiwo
- For ones who Mock at my love, Nalini Chaturvedi
- Just When You Dont Know What To Say, Say.., OLUMIDE FAMILUSI
- This was the day when i died, surendra jakhar
- Postman, Naveed Khalid
- Nightmare, Naveed Khalid
- Snowdon, Naveed Khalid
- Right is Right, Col Muhamad Khalid Khan